"Hi Sophia. I just wanted to thank you for playing at our party on Saturday. You did a fantastic job and I couldn’t have been happier with your performance. You made the night great and I will be recommending you to everyone. Thanks again" xx Natalie Callaghan, Liverpool
Saxophone player Sophia provides a range of options to help you create a magical atmosphere on your special day, and will happily tailor her act to suit your individual needs:
SOLO SAXOPHONE WITH BACKING
SOLO SAXOPHONE ALONGSIDE YOUR DJ
(improvisation/freestyle over house tracks)
SAX & VIOLIN DUO
SOLO SAXOPHONE WITH LIVE PIANO
- Couples may chose to have entrance and exit music performed by a saxophone player and a pianist for their wedding ceremony.
- We can also provide live saxophone accompanied by piano during the signing of the register – whilst your guests chat between themselves and take photographs.
- Couples often prefer to choose music which has a special meaning to them for their wedding ceremony; we would be more than happy to perform requested songs on saxophone and piano - Sophia has many years of experience in performing on the saxophone so is able to adapt her act to suit your individual needs.
- You may like to have live saxophone and piano, or solo saxophone with backing tracks, to create a special ambience for your guests as they arrive at your drinks reception.
- Having a saxophone player improvise/freestyle to 'Ibiza style' chillout lounge background music is a popular musical choice at weddings and is the perfect way to captivate younger audiences, providing a feel good factor to your special day.
- To add that special touch to your wedding breakfast, saxophone player Sophia can play a varied repertoire, from mo-town, jazz, blues, soul, funk through to popular and 'Ibiza style' chillout lounge tracks.
- Sophia can play saxophone throughout your wedding breakfast, ensuring music noise levels are kept at a suitable level, so you and your guests can enjoy the meal whilst listening to the cool, sophisticated and ambient sounds of the melodic saxophone.
- Sophia can improvise/freestyle on the saxophone along to funky house music, played by your DJ, whilst your guests are dancing.
- Sophia can also improvise/freestyle on the saxophone alongside a violinist or pecussion player, and is more than happy to mingle and play amid your guests.
- Having the combination of an energetic saxophone player and DJ playing live amongst the audience, is the best way to guarantee all your guests will join you on the dance floor, making it a night to remember for everyone.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for playing at our wedding on Sunday 20th March. You were perfect and all of our guests loved you (as did we)! The dance floor was packed thanks to you and Nick (the DJ) and we're so glad you could make it!
We're really happy we decided to book you and we would definitely recommend you to anyone thinking of booking you!
Thank you also for our lovely wedding card!
As you know one of my friends has already booked you for her wedding in August after seeing how amazing you were at our wedding so looking forward to seeing you again then.Thanks again"
Love Carly and Stuart xx, Wigan
Kind regards and many thanks,” Martyn and Clare, Tanworth in Arden